Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Useful Information!

So, I also blog at Libcom.org - Libcom tends to also have my posts here, but I do shorter, less formal posts on my blog there. My blog is here; I most recently posted some thoughts on communities of care as a site of struggle; I'm working on a longer reflection piece on my own experiences that will hopefully conclude with some more fully formed ideas and strategy.

It should also be obvious that I'm bad at responding to comments (here and on my writing at libcom)! I'm a nursing student and I do read them, but I fall behind on responding. It's on my to-do list for this winter break.

Other things I'm working on:

1) That reflection piece I mentioned above.
2) Editing my earlier work on a revolutionary feminist strategy into one cohesive piece (as the commentary and explanation is longer than the initial piece).
3) A radical nursing conference in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment